From:
Tom Owens <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Tom Owens <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 5 Oct 2004 18:29:21 -0400
Chris,  You wrote: Scheduling applies to  those databases that contain records. Records, are created at or near the
time of a transaction, need to be scheduled, and might exist in a database.

I couldn't agree more.  In addition you need to capture the necessary metadata and structure that allows  the electronic record to to document as a true, accurate reflection of an action.

and   Yes, I do believe that records need a purpose.

Keep on , Keeping on.

Tom Owens
Records Analyst

PS
Sharon B.  what's your boss going to do now that he has conquered space?
and how did your dogs do at the show?