From:
John Lovejoy <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 6 Oct 2004 16:09:44 +1000
-----Gervais, John jested-----

Aha and people always say stuff isn't written in stone, but Moses had an
official record which was!  It probably lasted longer then the media of
today.  Maybe we should start a stone record business guaranteeing your
essential records will last at least a century!

---- and I return the jest------

Its already been done - have a look at
http://www.naa.gov.au/Publications/media_releases/gov_records.html

John Lovejoy
Any similarities between the domain of my email address and the above cited
website is purely coincidental