From:
Hugh Smith <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 18 Oct 2004 10:04:28 -0400
On Oct 16, 2004, at 12:01 AM, Automatic digest processor wrote:
Snip from Larry:

> I had a similar experience, but my biggest problem was
> the conflicting sessions that I was interested in
> seeing/attending... and the fact that many presenters
> didn't provide their handouts in advance

ARMA has requested that the final PowerPoint presentations be sent to
them so they can be posted on the ARMA Web Site so they are available
to those who chose one session over another but still would like the
content of the session they did not attend. So if you attended or you
did not attend but you want to look at some of the presentations,
contact ARMA and see about how you gain access to these presentations.

Hugh Smith
FIRELOCK Fireproof Modular Vaults
(610)  756-4440    Fax (610)  756-4134
WWW.FIRELOCK.COM