From:
Rick Barry <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 25 Jan 2006 21:42:29 EST

In a message dated 1/25/2006 12:03:16 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,

Date:    Tue, 24 Jan 2006 13:09:21 -0900
From:   Wynne Linda <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Board of  Director's death and disposing corporate records

I have been asked by  our corporate secretary to write a paper on properly
disposing corporate  records and/or director material that were board of
director's possession in  their residence.  We had three board of directors who died
last  year.  So far, only one spouse returned some records and other
information for disposal.

Does anyone have any policy and/or procedure  on how to have these records
(i.e. board back-up material that are privileged  and confidential; draft
minutes & resolutions; BOD meeting notes; etc.) to  be returned to our company for
confidential disposal?

Thank you in  advance for any ideas and/or  suggestions.

Linda

Regards,

Linda Lee Wynne,  MA
Records Manager