From:
Rainer Naus <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 6 Sep 2006 15:48:56 -0400
Hi Stephanie and Greetings to all others,

I've been away from the List for awhile, but its nice to be back.

One thing that has not been mentioned thus far concerns destruction
of the records.  In our "SLA" we indicated that we would notify the
"new" company of  any co-mingled records boxes that stayed with the
"parent" company and were being processed for destruction.  The "new"
company could then have an opportunity to have the records
transferred.  However, make sure your attorneys and tax folks are
aware of any proposed transfers.

Rainer Naus
Records Systems Assoicates