From:
ROBERT BAILEY <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 22 May 2007 13:22:33 -0700
Hello,

I would be very much interested in this contract but I am not available until mid June, just finished a contract with EPA in Seattle and currently in eastern Canada.  I don't have a resume withCRM me so if you are interested, can wait until then, I can send one. Sorry you caught me in my vacation mode. Thank you for your consideration.

Dr. Robert L. Bailey,CRM

Date: Tuesday, May 22, 2007 11:15 am
Subject: [RM] Contract Records Mgr - Washington, DC