From:
Steven Whitaker <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 31 May 2007 08:16:16 -0700
I am off work tomorrow so this is sort of like Friday for me.

I can see the Sr. Records/Info Mgr. barking out orders to and drilling the younger Jr. Records Mgrs. in training...

"Get in step and do so smartly!"

"Drop and give me fifty!"

When I was in the ARMY they never once told me/us not to do something.  It was always "don't get caught ..."

An old ARMY buddy with whom I served in my last two overseas tours and I are organizing a reunion of the people with whom we worked.  ARMY Security Agency; 05D; signal intelligence.  We anticipated inviting a few to a get together; have not seen most of these folks for 30+ years.  Once the networking got started it exploded into a general MOS reunion and looks like we will have 50 to 100; plus a number of spouses and significant others.  It is scheduled the end of August, so we might have even more.  Whatever.   Pour that beer and do so smartly.

Best regards, Steve
Steven D. Whitaker, CRM
Records Systems Manager; City of Reno

>>> [log in to unmask] 5/31/2007 6:02 AM >>>
<snip>
...  but I had visions of hundreds of high
school or middle-school chapters of "Junior Records Managers" throughout
the U.S. diligently working on becoming RIM practitioners (somewhat like
Junior ROTC conditions students for the military).

 Ginny Jones
(Virginia A. Jones, CRM, FAI)
<snip>