From:
Stephanie Hill <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 24 Jul 2007 11:51:49 -0700
Thanks to everyone for your comments and advice on this topic.  Peter, you are right.  After lurking on the list for months, I should have known better.  My organization is in the restaurant industry.

  Steph

Peter Kurilecz <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
  On 7/24/07, Larry Medina wrote:
> Something else for possible consideration... if you are associated with any
> agency or contractor to an agency that is impacted by the Epidemiological
> Records Destruction Moratorium,

LarryM raises an interesting point here. When folks ask records
retention questions it would be very helpful if we knew what industry
your organization is in. We don't need to know the organization's
name, but it would be helpful to know if you are in manufacturing,
energy, retail sales, federal contracting etc. What states you operate
in etc. Otherwise answers come flying in from all over and many may
not be applicable to your organization.

--
Peter Kurilecz CRM CA
Richmond, Va