From:
Rainer Naus <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 21 Sep 2007 20:09:18 -0400
Lee,

My name is Rainer Naus, email - [log in to unmask], cell 484
477-8279.  Although I've been in RM for a good long time, the
challenge of introducing RM into an organization is still of interest
to me.

If you plan to have a lunch networking session in Baltimore please
include me.  I think it would be fun!

Rainer