From:
Jesse Wilkins <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 21 Nov 2007 09:09:29 -0700
Hi all,

I agree with everything Rick said except the first statement - I meant the
generic "lone wolf", not Rick personally. :) Before I joined my current
firm, I was for all intents a "lone wolf" - ran my own company, did my own
billing, answered my own phone, etc.

There are a number of them out there, and nothing at all wrong with that. In
this context they are probably better suited for the RFP process than larger
firms only because they know they don't have the resources to do the
resulting work and therefore are focused on a successful RFP project in
itself.

Cheers,

Jesse Wilkins