From:
Steven Whitaker <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 15 Jan 2008 10:14:37 -0800
Has WV asked Coach Rodrigues about these files?  Seems that is the logical first step before journalists are contacted and articles written about the subject.  I realize that there is acromony about him leaving and the contract situation.   However, a quick phone call is usually the prudent first step.

Best regards, Steve
Steven D. Whitaker, CRM
Records Systems Manager; City of Reno

>>> [log in to unmask] 1/15/2008 8:50 AM >>>
Good morning!

Not sure if this article came through already or on one of Peter's RAIN posts,
but just saw this in the paper.  My apologies if its already been posted.

Laura Edgar
University Archives
University of Notre Dame

Football player files missing
Fingers point to Rodriguez
By Dave Hickman
Staff writer

MORGANTOWN - West Virginia officials are wondering if assistant coaches aren't
all that Rich Rodriguez took with him to Michigan. They believe he may also
have destroyed all or most of the paperwork files relating to every player on
the current Mountaineer roster and virtually all of the activities conducted by
the program over the past seven years.
<snip>