From:
"Allan, Liz" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 7 Feb 2008 09:59:18 -0600
Hugh -- while I don't necessarily agree with all your comments, you make
many good points.  But I did not write to discuss 'hostage fees' or
offsite storage or 'win the argument' - I wrote to question the
statement that 300 boxes of files could be imaged for $12K.  That
sentence leapt out at me, as it doesn't jive with my
knowledge/experience with imaging costs.  Thank you for explaining you
used 2000 pages per box in your calculation.  This makes 600,000 images
(simplex), which would be $12K if the price is $0.02 an image - still a
lot lower than anything I have seen.

Liz Allan