From:
Melissa Griffin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 10 Sep 2008 16:01:25 -0400
Sorry that it seems like we are jumping the gun. But this story is
uncharacteristic of the FDA, and does not follow their protocols. So it
raises a red flag.   I agree with Cherise, we need more information.  Su
could you please provide more background to the story?

"Forbes, Cherise" <[log in to unmask]>
Sent by: Records Management Program <[log in to unmask]>
09/10/2008 03:49 PM
Please respond to

cc

Subject
Re: FDA Letter to Pharma Employees

Yes, I suppose we need a little clarification from Su

I took it as a "LETTER FROM FDA TO EMPLOYEE"

Su, comment?