From:
"Bergeron, Paul" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 1 May 2009 16:34:20 -0400
NAGARA 2009 Annual Meeting Registration Available On-Line!

Registrations for the 2009 National Association of Government Archives
and Records Administrators' Annual Meeting in Seattle are now being
accepted through the NAGARA website -- simply visit www.nagara.org.
NAGARA will be meeting at the Crowne Plaza July 15-18, and you won't
want to miss it!

You can also access the preconference program, complete with
descriptions of sessions, Annual Meeting activities, details about our
"Day at Microsoft," and make your hotel arrangements.

Among the scheduled presentations:

Pre-conference workshops on disaster preparedness, email management, and
establishing archives and records programs.

An opening forum on accountability and open records law featuring
Washington state government officials and moderated by the Washington
Coalition for Open Government.

Sessions on a wide range of topics, including: Records Management and
the New Rules of Civil Procedure; You Say Outreach -- We Say Researcher
Education; The Washington Digital Archives: Five Years Bringing the Past
into the Future; Case Studies in Records Management: Oregon's ERMS
Implementation Case Study; So Where Do I Put the Wiki?: Resources for
Collaborative Compliance; Archives On-Line: Digitizing Archival Holdings
for Web Presentation; And...The View from the Bench - observations on
archives and records management from Washington Supreme Court Chief
Justice Gerry Alexander.

For more information, please contact the NAGARA Central Office at

Paul R. Bergeron
City Clerk
229 Main Street
Nashua, NH  03060