From:
"David T. Macknet" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 13 Dec 2009 22:11:00 -0800
Nolene,

I believe that you'd have to make the books available in a variety of
formats, including some generic, text-only formats for those of us stuck
back in the stone-age of handheld readers (back when they didn't break down,
and could last a decade, in other words).  I routinely read hundreds of
books a year on my handheld device, as does my wife, so I think it's a great
idea, so long as it would be available in a variety of formats.

Best,

-David
  _____

David T. Macknet