From:
Kathleen Gammon <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 20 Jan 2010 20:31:11 -0500
There's a general industry "rule of thumb" of productivity gains between 30
and 40%.  Send me an email at kgammon@clearsightcompliance, if you'd like me
to forward a TAB whitepaper on it.  I've enjoyed working with TAB, by the
way.

Kathleen Gammon
Clear Sight Compliance & Analytics
513.300.3272

On Wed, Jan 20, 2010 at 4:25 PM, Westlund, Dawn Cheryl <[log in to unmask]

--
Kathleen Gammon
President