From:
Todd Johnson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 22 Sep 2010 15:24:30 -0500
I like the idea of having a quarterly theme. We do have a training group and
the ability to do online training which will come in handy with a dispersed
workforce. Since RIM is so new to the organization we will be doing a lot of
basic trainings - explaining the who, what, when, where and why of RIM and
the anticipated benefits. Thanks for all the good ideas!

consider offering the training on a quarterly basis come up with a theme for
each quarter. consider basic RM training for new employees

other topics to consider

Intellectual Property/Trade Secret Protection
Business Continuity and Vital Records
Organizing Your Desktop Computer
Privacy
Protecting Customer Information

If your organization has a training group work with them to develop online
computer training that can be taken at any time and by all employees for
compliance
Identify other training that could use a RM/InfoGovernance component