From:
Steve Whitaker <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 4 Nov 2010 20:40:09 -0500
Perhaps I should re-introduce myself.  I am Steve Whitaker; retired from the
City of Reno and living in my lake house on the Lake of the Ozarks in
Missouri.  Before Reno I was with Duke Energy for twelve years; before that
with the University of Missouri.

I will be in San Francisco with my world class hawaiian shirts that are much
brighter and better than those worn by Larry Funky Cold Medina, Brian Aloha
Houlies Morika, and Peter Kurilecz CRM, CA.

However, I will not be there Saturday for the listserv outing.  My oldest
grandson Zack (just turned nine) has a guitar solo at a recital Saturday
afternoon.  I bought his guitar and have been funding his lessons.  He also
has a wrestling match that afternoon, and then I think he is hustling
popcorn sales for his Cub Scout troop.  Then I will drive back home and
watch Mizzou football on TV Sat. night; then get up ungodly early to drive
three hours to St. Louis and fly out to the Left Coast Sunday morning.

Oh yea..., I hate paper!

--

Best regards, Steve
Steven D. Whitaker, CRM