From:
Doug Smith <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 21 Jun 2011 08:59:01 -0700
I think it is clearly a policy question for each organization.  There are
materials we provide to people as they leave if they request it.  There are
other materials that we do not provide weither by shoice or because my
organization is merely the custodian of a client's records.

There are also situations where whistleblower protections would protect conduct
that might otherwise have been against policy.
 Doug Smith
Washington, D.C.
202-719-4455