From:
Peter Kurilecz <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 21 Jun 2011 17:00:33 -0400
Tony hits upon just a few of the problems related to a MOSS implementation.
awhile back I did an intertubes search to see what I could find related to
MOSS implementations here are but a few of the links I found

http://techdhaan.wordpress.com/2008/05/08/top-10-pitfalls-for-a-sharepoint-implementation/

http://www.cleverworkarounds.com/2008/04/11/why-do-sharepoint-projects-fail-part-1/

http://www.cmswire.com/cms/enterprise-cms/largely-unplanned-sharepoint-growth-causing-enterprise-problems-005351.php

--