From:
BUTTNER Gesa <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 3 Dec 2011 18:49:22 +0000
Dear list members,

I am a newcomer to this list. I work in the area of records management in an international organisation in France. For my professional development, I have recently started a distant learning study in electronic records management at the University of Dundee, and my tutor recommended this specific list.

So, I subscribed to it, although I am already subscribed to so many other lists that I have problems to cope. But I must say, I do not regret it, because this list is of a high professional standard, so that the contributions give much food for thought (if I only look at the recent discussion on Work process analysis vs. Records inventory, I am amazed: it is so complete, all aspects are covered!).

Today I am writing because I am looking for information: are you aware of any case studies/evaluations of hybrid record keeping systems? I would like to analyse, for an assignment, how to best integrate paper and electronic records.

Thank you.

Best regards,
Gesa Büttner