From:
"Broady, Jessica" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 29 Dec 2011 12:56:19 -0500
Hi All,

I was wondering if anyone can direct me to a simple Electronic Records Guideline or Manual. I have been drafting  a sort of guideline for what needs to be done before we implement SharePoint 2010. I'm addressing issue such as security, metadata, migration/conversion. I have looked at some online guidelines but many of them are rather involved. I am looking for a basic simple one.

Jess

Jess Broady
NFPA
Morgan Technical Library
One Batterymarch Park
Quincy, MA 02169
617-984-7475

IMPORTANT NOTICE CONCERNING RESEARCH AND INFORMATION PROVIDED BY THE NFPA CHARLES S. MORGAN TECHNICAL LIBRARY:  This correspondence is not a Formal Interpretation issued pursuant to NFPA Regulations. Any opinion expressed in this e-mail is the personal opinion of the author, and does not necessarily represent the official position of NFPA or its Technical Committees. NFPA does not warrant or assume any legal liability or responsibility for the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of any information or research provided. In addition, this correspondence is neither intended, nor should it be relied upon, to provide professional consultation services.