From:
Alex Acevedo <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 29 Aug 2012 12:52:48 -0400
This post is intended for listserve members located in the western Washington
state area.

Are you currently using GARP as part of your RIM/Information Governance
program? Would you like to share your GARP experiences as part of a panel
discussion? If yes, we would like to hear from you.

The ARMA Bellevue Eastside Chapter  is putting together a discussion panel on
GARP for our September kick off meeting. We are looking for panel members to
engage in a discussion of GARP in actual practice, challenges with
implementation, acceptance, support, and overall experience using it.

If you would like to participate on the panel, please contact me ASAP. I can
be reached by email at [log in to unmask] or give me a call at 425-
256-5184.

Thanks

Alex Acevedo
President, ARMA Bellevue Eastside Chapter
425-256-5184