From:
Linda Buss <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 8 Oct 2012 21:39:54 +0000
Continuing with the exceptional programs planned for the 2012 - 2013 program year the MHD ARMA chapter will host Komal Gulich, ARMA International President.  Komal will join us to talk about  "Leveraging The Principles (formerly known as GARP) to Build a Roadmap for Your Records Management Program".  Registration opens at 11:30, the meeting will begin at noon and end at 1PM.

The meeting will be at the Marriott Courtyard on the 16th Street Mall in downtown Denver on Tuesday, October 16.  Seating is limited to 90 so register early by contacting Kathy Nielsen ( [log in to unmask] ) via email no later than Friday, October 12.  Indicate the number of attendees in the subject line.  The cost is $35 for members, $45 for non-members/guests, $10 for walk-ins.  Please be prepared to pay at the registration desk (sorry, cash/ check only or we can invoice you).

We have a full and exciting program schedule this year.  You won't want to miss any of our speakers.

Sincerely,

MHD ARMA
Board of Directors