From:
Larry Medina <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 16 Oct 2012 11:27:11 -0700
On Tue, Oct 16, 2012 at 10:59 AM, Dennis Tallerico <
[log in to unmask]> wrote:

> Hugh,
>
> I'm just sitting here wondering what you would be writing about if all of
> the cloud storage vendors in the world had FIRELOCK Vaults?!!??  :-)
>
> Dennis Tallerico
> AssureVault
> [log in to unmask]   |  440-386-4171 direct | 877-41-VAULT  |
> 440-729-3911 office  |  440-479-7143 mobile

While I did see the smiley at the end of your question, I felt compelled to
say something here...

I can't speak FOR Hugh (nor would I presume he'd want me to), but I doubt
his comments with regard to the storage of information in those settings
would differ one little bit.

One thing I've learned about Hugh over the 20+ years I've known him is his
motivations for statements he makes about the protection of information is
CERTAINLY NOT motivated by profit.  He's never sought to drive a person or
organization to his product as a means of lining his pockets, it's more
about protection of assets.

If you were around the battles related to the NFPA 232 Standard, and were
aware of the position Hugh took in those, you'd definitely know that.

Larry

*Lawrence J. Medina
Danville, CA
RIM Professional since 1972*