From:
Hugh Smith <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 24 Oct 2012 02:00:23 -0400
It seems I received the same REMGMT today as I did yesterday.

Or I have developed the ability to see into the future and if the only part of the gift is that I can see the Digest Version One Day Early, then ..........HECK!

Or maybe Peter is just messing with me?

Or Tuesday was let's talk about Hugh Day so we will just repeat Monday and see if he notices.

But to be Fair, I should try to predict the future and see if I am right.........

1) The Ford Fusion knocks the car world on its ear with it beautiful styling and is Car of the Year.

2) The Stock Markets drop dramatically again on Wednesday the 24th.

3) The Dollar weakens agains the Chinese Currency.

4) Canada outlaws the use of the word "about" because it is hurting the Boot market due to all the confusion about whether it is a Boot you are talking a about or an aboooot describing a future action as in I was aboooot to say "Hugh does not have second sight but tricking him is so easy!"

5) The world figures out Gino Smith is not the Heisman Candidate they thought he was......Texas just doesn't know how to tackle anybody.

6)  Romney wins big, I mean BIG! and ABC, NBC, MSNBC, CBS and PBS are taken off the air except for CSI which they were all running non-stop anyway so nobody noticed. (If this happens I will just predict who Person of Interest was going to save.)  In case, I get killed by a Listserve member before then, I predict he will save his old partner from his CIA Days and that is three weeks away if I have second sight!

Somebody copy this and save it, but not in the Cloud for goodness sake, and see if I am right.

Hugh Smith
FIRELOCK Fireproof Modular Vaults
(610)  756-4440    Fax (610)  756-4134
WWW.FIRELOCK.COM