From:
Larry Medina <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 25 Oct 2012 10:56:12 -0700
First, thanks for thinking I had a "good post"...

Second, I am forced to use Outlook at work, on a PeeCee, in Windows 7, and
I haven't had this phenomenon occur here.  I have heard form others who
setup "rules" on their email that messages that had been read are moved to
other folders, and those folders may have 'other rules' that result in
content being deleted after x days, or when Outlook is closed.

I *DO* have a subscription form work on Outlook and a second one on this
personal account, on Gmail and I greatly prefer how the messages are
handled in Gmail... all conversations are nested in threads, as long as the
subject matter remains unchanged, and you can delete messages within the
thread, or the entire thread if you choose.

I know I changed the subject line on the post I'm assuming you're speaking
about  (US Fed Recds, Permanent, etc.) sio I don't know if that is causing
the problem... did you try searching Outlook fo ran unusual word in that
message, first in the in box, then "search all folders" and STILL not find
it?  If so, I'd look at settings and see if your viewed/read messages may
be going somewhere else.

Larry

P.S.- we *ALL* have a Plan B =)

On Thu, Oct 25, 2012 at 10:32 AM, Glen Sanderson <[log in to unmask]

--
*Lawrence J. Medina
Danville, CA