From:
Steve Whitaker <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 29 Oct 2012 20:05:11 -0400
Brian, my first ex-wife is named Sandy...; I thought your comments on the
storm were spot on!  Do not worry about your language; did not bother me.

We are starting to get whomped up here in NE Ohio.  Reports of 60MPH gusts
and 20' waves on Lake Erie.  Been raining here for three days.  I moved my
vehicles to get them away from trees.
All flights are cancelled out of Cleveland; all schools and functions
cancelled; some towns are "rescheduling" trick of treating.  If we should
get some cold Canadian air coming down...; could be extremely messy on top
of what we have and the hurricane outer bands coming in to this area.

One good thing, we have an excellent utility company here; they are known
for reliability and quick response.

Best regards, Steve
Steven D. Whitaker, CRM