From:
Records Management <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 30 Oct 2012 08:55:09 -1000
Aloha Sandy,

I guess your husband and I are in agreement...You don't mess with Sandy!
:-)

Being in the middle of the Pacific, all we see are the news clips, CNN,
and stuff from Facebook, etc.  It really looks like a mess in some parts
of the East Coast, so my heart goes out to those who have been affected.
We (in the islands) know all about power outtages, so I can imagine life
without electricity...

Florida isn't exactly immune from storms either, so I'm sure you're
breathing sigh of relief that Sandy ran around you this time...

I hope everyone is okay and trying to pick up the pieces.

Brian