From:
Glen Sanderson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 30 Oct 2012 19:15:50 +0000
Sacha, I am providing you with the areas that are covered under doc control and some audit measures that I would look at.
Workflow
Creation
Numbering and Naming
Meta data
Versioning
Revisions
Review
Transmittals
Approvals
Publishing
Storage
Audit
	Current workflow state
	Attribute data
	Transmittal data
	Document register
Reporting
Handover

Please contact me off-line for more detail.

Cheers