From:
John Montana <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 2 Nov 2012 10:23:19 -0400
I think you are absolutely correct.  And now that you've come up with
some alliterative alternatives that I kinda like, I think I'll steal
them from you.  Don't be surprised if you see me at some ARMA conference
up there talking about ample aggregates and acting as though I'd thought
it up myself :  )

--
Best regards,

John