From:
Chris Flynn <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 2 Nov 2012 15:05:29 -0500
Like I said folks can do what they want
I have no doubt your systems improved the lot of the oranizaitons you
implimented in.
It might be a dnady first step, but I see it only as a first step.
I don't see the bucket theory as an improvement over putting in a fully
developed system

As for condemning things that I don't think are good practices, well I
typically apply training, knowledge and experience weigh that against the
proposal and make a judgement. The big bucket as a records management
theory, priciple and practice is not what I will recomment for a solution.

Chris Flynn