From:
Dan Elves <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 16 Nov 2012 12:44:18 -0600
Good afternoon all,

I just wanted to say thank you to Fern and everyone else who responded to my question off-list. I have been provided with a few good examples of figures and metrics and suggestions for developing my own. I should mention that I had a slight double agenda in asking about offsite storage, as the University needs to secure additional storage space for its archival collections (almost entirely paper-based) as well.

Thanks again and if anyone has additional insight to share I would still be pleased to receive it.

Have a great weekend,

Dan

Dan Elves
FIPPA and Records Officer
University of Winnipeg
515 Portage Ave.
Winnipeg, MB R3B 2E9
Tel: 204-988-7538
Fax: 204-783-8910
Email: [log in to unmask]

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This email may contain confidential or proprietary information and is intended solely for the addressee(s). Should you receive this email in error, please notify the sender and delete all copies from your mailbox and server. Any disclosure, use, or copying of this message is strictly prohibited.