From:
Peter Kurilecz <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 18 Nov 2012 13:26:08 -0500
to nomail status if you are going to take off for Thanksgiving and
ChristmasKwanzaaHanukahwhatever before setting your out of office message

you can do this via two methods

1. go to the listserv archives and click on the join or leave recmgmt-l link
http://lists.ufl.edu/cgi-bin/wa?A0=RECMGMT-L
and scroll down to Mail delivery disabled temporarily and select the box
next to it. then click on update

2. via email send a message with a blank subject line to
[log in to unmask] with the command S*T RECMGMT-L NOMAIL in the body of
the message. (replace * with E)

in either case you should receive an email in return asking you to confirm
the request. so don't leave it to the last minute.

If you want the listadmins to do it for you , well we can but it will take
a donation to the AIEF  ;-)

--
Peter Kurilecz CRM CA
Richmond, Va