From:
Peter Kurilecz <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 20 Nov 2012 08:56:31 -0500
New Webinars: Strategies for Preserving Electronic Records | The Texas
Record

In January and February 2013, we will be offering our first-ever training
on the topic of digital preservation.

We are excited to be able to develop this training and have given careful
thought to the scope and content of each one. Ultimately, we decided to
offer two webinars: one for anyone needing a primer on the subject, and one
for digital content managers — people who are actually taking in electronic
records and need to know the basics of what to do with them.
We’re calling the two-part series “Strategies for Preserving Electronic
Records” …and* we need your help. *Many of you have requested “more
advanced” training in electronic records management; now we’re asking for
specifics. Please take a moment to review our draft webinar descriptions
below and tell us: is there something we’re missing, or something we
shouldn’t focus on?

http://bit.ly/10hTqnA

Source: https://www.tsl.state.tx.us/slrm/blog/?p=4043
See if people are clicking on this link: http://bit.ly/10hTqnA+
Try the bitly.com sidebar to see who is talking about a page on the web:
https://bitly.com/pages/sidebar

--
Peter Kurilecz CRM CA
Richmond, Va