From:
Karen Trussler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 20 Nov 2012 09:39:19 -0500
I am reviewing the sections in our Code of Business Conduct having to do with
records and information as assets and Electronic Records Management. Can
others let me know what key messages they have included in their code of
business conduct, or if you don't have such a document, what you would
select for the critical messages to employees about their responsibilities?

My second question is for those of you who have Records Management
Committees:
What goals direct your Committee's annual planning? What objectives?

I am the Records Manager at Maple Leaf Foods Inc. a company based in
Canada with business dealings globally and a staff of 22,000.
Karen Trussler
519-741-5000 ext. 7622
Kitchener, Ontario, Canada