From:
sasha babin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 25 Nov 2012 17:00:48 -0800
I'm a little bit confused with the question and way it has presented:

You says that your department "issuing the City Records to outsourced agency working for assessment of taxation" from one side, and you also want "provide them with the copies of the records charging the incurred cost
through Freedom Of Information process".

I think you should decide who is the requester of the job  - you, or outside contractor - if you want somebody to provide you with information, in case your organization could not do it by itself, you need to provide that contractor with all information required to do the job done, and your organization is paying for it.
You ask "How flexible could we be in issuing original drawings (site
plans) to these folks as we are concerned with the records integrity and
security."  - Are you going to provide contractor with the only one "copy" of original you have???

Also, where Freedom Of Information process stays here? - You can ask contractor to sign for confidentiality of records,information received, and final report. Also, contractor  has to return all received documents and also to sign document for not using original information received from you in its future advertising, if you don't allow it.

Regards,

Alex Babin