From:
Matthew Revitt <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Matthew Revitt <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 27 Nov 2012 19:43:15 +0000
I work as a records manager in Maine and I think this is
Hi Felicity,

I work as a records manager in Maine and I think this is what you are looking for http://www.mainelegislature.org/legis/statutes/16/title16sec456-A.html. This states 'A record may not be denied legal effect, validity or enforceability solely because it is in the form of an electronic record'.

Matthew.

--
Matthew Revitt
Program Manager, Maine Shared Collections Strategy

This project is supported in part by a grant from the Institute of Museum and Library Services.