Date:
Tue, 27 Nov 2012 15:52:28 -0800
Dear Vladimir,

I’m Wen Li, I come from the School of Information Management of Wuhan
University in China.

In the School of Information Management, the students major in archival
science are educated with RM knowledge and related practice experience. Every
year there are graduates with bachelor's , master's or doctoral degree to
meet different demands for record management.

I can help to add your ad and requirements to the job hunting site which is
set for the graduates. And hope you can find the person who meets
your requirements.

My e-mail address is [log in to unmask]

Best,

Wen