From:
"Link, Gary M." <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 30 Nov 2012 07:14:12 -0500

Reading the ISO 15489 and there is a word Useability that is used
several times. Usability is the way I have seen it spelled, are these
words interchangeable or is this a UK spelling?
<<

Glen,

I'm not so sure that question qualifies as pondering. It is a question
of a point of fact. Clarifying, yes, but pondering, no. Now, if you'd
questioned the nature of the term "useability" (my spell check marks it
as misspelled, BTW) and what degree of practical use actually qualifies
something as useable, that would be pondering. Tack on a question about
what useability means to our existence in an ever-expanding universe,
well then, there you have some pondering my friend.

Gary
BTW: Speaking of pondering, shouldn't it be Alvin and "the Other"
Chipmunks? Just saying...