From:
Pam Sankey <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 30 Nov 2012 14:47:41 +0000
Good Morning!
The ARMA Houston Conference Program Committee is still looking for Speakers for our 2013 Conference.  We are looking for dynamic, creative sessions at all educational levels across the vast spectrum of relevant topics for the following tracks: RIM Foundational, RIM Advanced, eRecords, Tools & Technology, Case Studies, and Professional Development.  If you would like to share your ideas and experiences with others in the records and information management field, please consider submitting a session proposal and become a vital part of one of the premier RIM educational events of the year.

Please visit the ARMA Houston website for more information and for a Speaker Application form:  http://www.armahouston.org/?page=2013_Conf_C_Speakers

Thank you!

Pam Sankey
ARMA Houston VP of Communications & Webmaster