From:
Jesse Wilkins <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 5 Dec 2012 14:35:24 -0700
Full disclosure: I work for AIIM. And normally I don't go off on uninformed
rants. But seriously, Peter? Did you really just make that statement? I'm
so glad to know that other highly professional organizations don't debase
themselves into offering stuff for free - it's probably worth what you pay
for it as well, right?

https://www.arma.org/eweb/DynamicPage.aspx?webcode=ARMAISeminarCurrent
http://armaedfoundation.org/report1.html

I won't deign to bring into the conversation all the highly valuable, yet
somehow free resources I get from *your* employer, either. And too much to
expect an apology, I expect.

But for anyone else interested, I encourage you to read the referenced
report and make up your own mind as to its value - which is the same thing
I would tell anyone interested in other free resources of "questionable"
value.

Respectfully submitted to the rest of you,

Jesse Wilkins, CIP, CRM
Director, Research & Development
AIIM
http://www.aiim.org