From:
Jesse Wilkins <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 5 Dec 2012 15:03:28 -0700
Hi Peter,

Well, if that's the case I'll walk it part way back. It didn't sound to me
very tongue-in-cheek, though - though sometimes it's hard to tell with some
of the list curmudgeons emeritus.

I agree about your last point though which is why I encourage people to
review all such offerings, whether from AIIM, ARMA, AIEF, vendors, etc. on
their own. Some are quite good, some....not so much. I happen to think this
one from AIIM is pretty good, but again I work here so I'm not the most
neutral witness.

Eh bien, back to work on some not-free stuff and then find dinner in St.
John's, Newfoundland.

Regards,

jesse

--