From:
Nancy Ur <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 6 Dec 2012 14:37:04 -0500
Hello All!

I've been a long time list serv subscriber, but infrequent commentator.  I work
for a company in New Jersey with branch offices in many states.   I need
some help in identifying reliable (paper) storage vendors located in or near
Cleveland, Ohio and Indianapolis, IN. Other than the very large mega-storage
company we all know, are there any storage vendors that have provided you
with good service and reasonable pricing that I might look into? My current
vendor(s) do not have offices in the areas mentioned, and it isn't feasible to
ship/scan records to another site. Please contact me (off line if you'd prefer)
with your suggestions. Your assistance is much appreciated!

Nancy Ur
908.903.3436