Date:
Tue, 11 Dec 2012 06:57:58 -1000
Carole,

   Rather then give them a list of problems and what is wrong, try using the Principles to show them what your current RIM status is and which of the eight areas are most critical. That approach gives them the option to discuss which areas to focus on, based on their department strategic objectives. It also puts the emphasis on them to make some decisions.

Sam McCollum, MBA, CRM
Sent from my iPad