From:
sasha babin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 12 Dec 2012 19:51:47 -0800
Peter is busy, as I understand, due to minimum of interesting publications he brings for discussion.

Interesting, that there are less Christmas music in the malls that close to me, compare to previous years, but Christmas and Hanukkah decorations are officially allowed to be present in the offices, according to comments made by Canadian Federal Government.

12.12.12 - few Chines wedding ceremonies were noticed today
Tomorrow it is 6 above zero, here in Toronto.

Happy Hanukkah to all fellows, ( who accepts it).

Regards,

Alex Babin

---