From:
Candace Hagood <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 17 Dec 2012 21:54:50 -0500
Hello Everyone,

New member.  Asked my first question about a week ago but forgot to
introduce myself...

My name is Candace Hagood and I am located in Northern Texas.  I have
been in pharma records management for over seven years and am currently
pursuing my CRM.

So my next question is:  As a newbie, I am looking for opportunities to speak
on RIM related topics and broaden my network.  Any suggestions for local
speaking opportunities for someone midway into their career?  Great with
webinars and willing to travel driving distance to Dallas - FW. No fees
required, just looking to further my development.  I also have many slide sets
ready to go on topics such as Planning and Developing In-House Systems on
a Budget, Gaining Management Support, Team Development to Champion
Your Program and Planning Your ERM Program.

Thanks so much.  All ideas appreciated!