From:
Alex Acevedo <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 4 Jan 2013 10:55:53 -0500
Project Management 101 with Darrel
Tuesday January 8, 2013
Registration, Networking, and Dinner: 5pm to 6 pm
Presentation: 6pm
Cost: $15 (You can register online at: http://armabellevue.org )
Symetra Financial (Directions online)

Every Records Manager ends up on a project sooner than later. What can we
do to ensure that the project is successful? Join us as we learn new skills and
techniques to help us meet critical deadlines, lead teams, and guarantee that
our voices are heard.

We are very excited to welcome Darrel Spayth, PMP, to our chapter as a
speaker and to learn from him what he knows best.  Do you have any project
planning pain points? Darrel will be available for networking prior to the meeting
starting at 5 pm and would like to hear about your pain points so that he can
address them during his presentation.

About Darrel Spayth:
Darrel Spayth, PMP, is a seasoned business and technology executive with
over thirty years of experience. He delivers strategic vision and tactical
execution to improve P&L results, build inspired world-class teams, and manage
technology to create a competitive business advantage.  He is the president
of SPAYTH Management Corporation, a company he founded in 2003 that
specializes in management consulting and IT project delivery services.

Darrel’s career includes over 25 years of experience in project management
and more than 15 years of experience providing consulting services to small
business and Fortune 1000 companies. He previously served on the Industrial
Advisory Board for the Computer Engineering Technology Program at DeVry
University and is a former advisory board member and instructor for the
University of Washington’s technology certificate programs. Darrel currently
teaches in the PMP® Exam Prep Program for the Puget Sound Chapter of the
Project Management Institute and in the Project Management Certificate
program at Bellevue College.

For more information please visit our website: http://armabellevue.org or
contact us at [log in to unmask]

Thanks