From:
Peter Kurilecz <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 4 Jan 2013 14:24:39 -0500
If I'm not mistaken that information is already collected by the FBI
http://www.fbi.gov/about-us/cjis/ucr/crime-in-the-u.s/2011/crime-in-the-u.s.-2011/offenses-known-to-law-enforcement/expanded-offense-data

http://1.usa.gov/ULt0Jr

on a related note the Putnam County (NY) Clerk announced that he would
refuse to release the records related to gun permit holders in Putnam
County to the newspaper that had published other such information. the
clerk acknowledged that there is nothing in the law that says he can refuse
to release the information

http://bit.ly/100EcHl

NY County: Releasing Gun Names Endangers Public - ABC News
http://abcn.ws/ZlkKnw

Putnam County Won’t Give Gun Info To Paper « CBS New York
http://cbsloc.al/Wc02yY

--
Peter Kurilecz CRM CA
Richmond, Va