From:
John Phillips <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 4 Jan 2013 15:10:22 -0500
Peter is right, let's keep the "non-record" content offline. Stats like
these are endlessly misinterpreted and misused. Look at the sources and
their known agendas.

The issue is how Public Records can be used or misused and the Privacy
implications.

John Phillips
Information Technology Decisions
www.infotechdecisions.net